Most Ghost Most Ghost

Ghosts were people too. Respect Ghosts people. Do be a big poo poo

BlownOutOfProportion:Ep2 BlownOutOfProportion:Ep2

Brilliant

Loved this series since i saw ep 4 on Youtube. Keep them coming they're hilarious and genius

KR47: Rap Battle KR47: Rap Battle

Hilarious

I loved this from start to finish loved the rhymes and the suprise at the end. Loved how you made the audience seem alive by making their outline move, very clever and constructive, hope this gets front page. : )

TRACER episode 1 TRACER episode 1

speechless

i am absolutly speechless that was one of the best flashs i have ever seen in my life its good enough to be a movie and i would buy it on dvd if it was al put together

Dont download this song Dont download this song

lol

lol; doesn't stop me :P

mushirhoda responds:

lol. but that wasent really my point. to stop people from downloading. the song was just so good so i just had to make music video out of it. anyways glad you liked it.

The Death of Dailytoons The Death of Dailytoons

Sad in a good way

whats the name to tht song?

The Great Dock Crusade The Great Dock Crusade

Gr8 :)

Gr8 film keep up the work mabie u could have a link to the forums at the end :P from lilbastard10 a.k.a zombiedock

MeMB responds:

Thanks man, glad you liked it. Docks for life.

Lil' bastard Lil' bastard

LOL

i am the ul timate judge of this coz its named after me :)

PTFA Guy Hates ClockDay 2 PTFA Guy Hates ClockDay 2

Lol

i hate those fuckers as well i was wondering how i join ptfa

Ryan-Smith responds:

Well there's not really a ptfa organization to join, but there is an Anti-clock effort, jump on that, FIGHT THE FUCKIN POWER!

KILLTOONS (2) KILLTOONS (2)

Gr8!!!!!!!!!

this is gr8 :) i hav always wanted them to finally kill that son of a bitch tweety and roadrunner the bit with sylvester and tht old fag is classic 120/10 :)